.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So after a month or so of searching, I've come to the conclusion that only Crumpler carries nice messenger bags big enough for my lappie. And even with the crumpler I bought yesterday, I've got to squeeze my monster of a laptop into it.

And there's something wrong with my laptop. Occasionally the screen color just changes into some horrible shade of red and everything just looks gross. You've got to see it to believe it - I myself have never seen anything like this before. Think it's a hardware problem, which, if so, would be a real pain in the butt since the Dell service centre is in freaking Penang. I am so not surrendering my laptop to those malaysians for a week.

Anyway. duty ended at 7.30 today. Just nice for me to claim an hour off in future. Pathetic as that one hour may be, I'm grabbing as much time off as I can.

Ok that wierd screen thing happened again. I'm calling Dell tommorrow.

posted by NEB at 10:32 PM