.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, January 30, 2006

Look around those Christian bookstores and usually you'll find those keychains with the meanings of your names engraved on them. Benjamin supposedly means "Favored Son" or something along those lines and this CNY I think I got a pretty good glimpse of my favored status. I've been getting red packets from people who didn't give others any, and some of my red packets are alot fatter than that of my cousins (and sister? didn't ask her.) Been pretty blessed financially. This year's collection has set a new record and I'm proud to announce that my plans for a bass guitar has now been brought forward.

I'm gonna need an opinion here - Would a wireless receiver be better than using a cable to connect the bass to the amp?

Ok. I can hear bagpipes. At midnight? Let's hope it's my sis watching the telly. As much as I miss the screeches of a bagpipe band, I don't think I've gone to the point of hallucinating them.

I realise that as a leader even blogging can get pretty restrictive - sometimes there's stuff you wanna say but you can't for fear of things getting misinterpreted or taken out of context, and in the process, stumble somebody. Bah.

This is really freaky - one of my ex-captains just msged me a new year greeting and called me babe. Really hoping that it was meant for his girlfriend and not me. Still trying to recall if her name starts with B. Bernice? Belinda? Benjaminia?

Happy year of the dog everyone. Honestly the whole CNY thing really doesn't seem significant in any way (apart from the fact that most singles get richer) but it's a public holiday. And I love public holidays.

posted by NEB at 12:10 AM