.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy Oh-Six folks! Ok. Done with the mandatory greeting.

So just the other day I realised that this year would be my tenth year in drumming. 3 years on the tenor drums, 2 years on the snare drums and 5 years on the drumset. 10 years. I feel ancient. Was it just yesterday when Peter and I were in the Social Hall learning to swing the tenor beaters? Or how the whole lot of us drummers had to carry our drums over our heads and run one round around the church when one of us dropped our drumsticks? Allan must have gained all that bulk by running with the bass drum. And I even remember the skin on the side of my index fingers getting torn off by too much tenor drumming. Oh well.

I've just made myself sound even older by reminiscing about the good old days.

Anybody wants to see the camp video? The high quality version we showed at afterglow can't be put up on the net since it's like 100Mb in size but I've put up some lower quality versions if you want:

56k users click here (The quality is crappy - no choice)
Broadband users click here (Medium quality)

posted by NEB at 12:29 AM