.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So my newest toy arrived after all. And to think that I expected them to deliver it to the wrong address. I've hardly had the time to play around with it but from what I've seen so far this baby doesn't disappoint. Tried running a dvd on it and the graphic and sound quality is just awesome. Way better than my current com. It's just too bad that the nearest service centre is in Malaysia (I'm sorry. I just have a very low impression of Malaysian service quality)

Anyhow. Took us longer than expected to setup the coms for the coming exhibition at Singapore Poly. Ended up leaving Stagmont camp at 5. It's probably just me but the mee goreng at the Stagmont canteen tastes suspiciously like hokkien mee with chilli and ketchup. I mean who's ever eaten mee goreng with cuttlefish and prawns?

Back to work. Youth Camp's coming! Pray for all of us in the comm!

posted by NEB at 1:46 AM