.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Second round of presents on Christmas day. Thanks Joezer for the drumsticks! Now I've got 2 pairs. Talk about being blessed in abundance - and one of my aunts gave me the biggest ang pao I've ever been given. Apparently it's some tradition she has for all her nephews and nieces who hit 21.

Anyway. I think Narnia is nice, but still can't really beat the Lord of the Rings. Probably because LOTR is alot more dark and gritty like fantasy movies should be while Narnia is a Walt Disney production. How dark can a Disney feature get? But I enjoyed the movie. It'll be quite a feat if they do pull a LOTR and film all 7 books in the Narnia series.

So it's back to work again after 2 whole weeks. I'm actually dreading it. Waking up at 7, rushing out of the house by 7.25, and instead of playing games I'll be rushing out this website for the army intranet (part of the deal I made with my officer just so that I could take extra half days off for the yf camp preparations).

Bah. Work.

posted by NEB at 12:13 AM