.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Monday, November 07, 2005

So I was emcee, cum laksa seller cum bartender (sort of) at the ceremony today. Emceeing went rather well seeing as how I didn't laugh at any of the names I was announcing. And I didn't make any stupid remarks either. As emcee I'm supposed to be excused from serving the food for the buffet but somehow I ended up preparing laksa (very good laksa in fact) at one stall . And there was free flow of booze all round, though we only served Tiger (which didn't really go well with the food). Guess the SAF only supports local beer.

What we're all howling about is the fact that we're only getting 2 hours time off. Even though we had to stay back and clear up till 9. Totally not acceptable. Captain's relented though and said he'll talk to the other officers tommorrow. This new captain's a nice guy (he reminds me of a bear more than anyone else) so we aren't pushing him too hard yet.

I'm feeling very sleepy.

posted by NEB at 11:27 PM