.down. at His feet.

back to good ol' black.

.about

he answers to ben, neb and oei.

he knows what God has called him to do - whether he thinks it's crazy is another story.

he loves music and attempts to create it when the mood strikes.

he just got too lazy to complete this paragraph.

.past



.credits

Design based on Serene Ng’s Orient
Picture: DeviantArt

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween! Pagan roots aside, this was one of the holidays I really wished Singapore celebrated, back when I was kid. A really small kid. Anyway. Wanted to post some scary link since it's halloween but Daryl showed me something that I just have to share:

Click here

Within the first 10 seconds I was like "HUH????". By the time I reached the last 20 seconds of the clip I was already pulling my hair out. I'd love to include some smart alecky comment but I'm really at a loss for words.

2 public holidays this week! Never appreciated the value of public holidays until I got thrown into the green uniform. 1st thing on my todo list: Sleep in late. Real late.

posted by NEB at 12:00 AM